A Novo Nordisk graduate programme is a 2-year learning journey that will take you through a minimum of three job rotations, with at least one based in our corporate headquarters in Denmark and another in one of our global affiliates.
During the programme, you will gain a deep understanding of our company, our business, and our company values. You will be included in and drive global and national projects, as well as build a strong international network of professional and dedicated colleagues.
After successfully completing the programme, you will have the necessary professional and personal skills to embark on your global career with a position at Novo Nordisk – perhaps as a project manager, brand or product manager, internal consultant or executive assistant.
Our graduate programmes provide a flexible career path with the opportunity to develop your own individual career. Opportunities for professional and personal development include:
Introduction: Learn about Novo Nordisk, our business segments,
product portfolio, management framework and governance
Training: Take part in intensive training for both professional and personal development.
Rotations: Complete a minimum of three job rotations, with at least one based in our corporate headquarters in Denmark and another in one of our global affiliates.
Mentoring: Get support from your programme manager who takes care of your overall development throughout your journey and a daily manager who is responsible for your development during each rotation.
Management exposure: Interact with international management throughout your rotations.
Networking: Gain knowledge and advice from professional and dedicated colleagues throughout the global organisation, including past graduates.
For the positions as a Graduate starting in September 2020, the application period is open until 8 January 2020.
We are looking for
• A relevant master’s degree from 2019 or 2020, and above average academic achievements
• International experience, for example from studying a full semester abroad, working or volunteering
• Relevant work experience or extracurricular activities obtained next to your studies
• An international outlook and the ability to adapt quickly to change
• A team-player mindset, excellent communication skills, high drive and an eagerness to learn
• Professional fluency in English, and who are globally mobile