NovoPen® 6 & NovoPen Echo® Plus are new, smart insulin pens that automatically record insulin dosing information about each injection. So you don’t have to.
NovoPen® 6 & NovoPen Echo® Plus are intended for patients who have been prescribed Novo Nordisk insulin in cartridge.
Set up your pen in 4 simple steps:
1. Download a NovoPen® 6 & NovoPen Echo® Plus compatible app and pair it with your pen according to the full Instructions for Use.*
2. Use your pen as you normally would.
3. Transfer your injection history from your pen to your device. With Diasend® and MySugr® you can also transfer data at the clinic together with your doctor.
4. View your insulin dosing information on your device’s compatible app. You can also bring your pen to your next clinic visit and view your dosing information together with your doctor.
For full instructions on how to use NovoPen® 6 or NovoPen Echo® Plus, please download and refer to the NovoPen® 6 or NovoPen Echo® Plus Instructions for Use.
* If you are already using a NovoPen® 6 or NovoPen Echo® Plus compatible app, you do not need to re-download.