- Chair of the German American Chamber of Commerce.
- Executive committee member of the World Business Council for
Sustainable Development (WBCSD).
- President and chair of the board of management of Bayer
HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, 2008-2014.
- Senior vice
president of US Pharmaceutical Operations and president of Latin
America, Africa and Middle East at Pfizer Inc., 2006-2008.
- Considered independent under the Danish Recommendations on
- Member of the Board of Directors
since March 2018. Most recently elected in 2022 for a term of one
- Member of the Research & Development Committee
- Global corporate leadership
- Healthcare and pharma
- Finance & accounting
- Business development, M&A and external innovation
- Human capital management
social and governance (ESG)
- 1982: Degree in Marketing, Berlin School of Economics,