- Chief executive officer of Maj Invest Holding A/S and executive
director in two wholly owned subsidiaries of this company.
- Chair of the board of Haldor Topsøe A/S, JEKC Holding ApS and
Emlika Holding ApS, and two wholly owned subsidiaries of the latter
- Member of the boards of Novo Holdings A/S, KIRKBI
A/S, BellaBeat Inc., Pluto Naturfonden and Randers Regnskov.
- Member of the Board of Governors of Det Kgl. Vajsenhus.
- Adjunct Professor, Department of Finance, Copenhagen Business
- Chief executive officer of LD Pensions, 2005-2009.
- Executive director in Danske Bank A/S, 1999-2004.
- Not considered independent under the Danish Recommendations on
- Member of the Board of Directors and
Vice Chair since March 2013. Most recently elected in 2021 for a
term of one year.
- Member of the Remuneration Committee at
Novo Nordisk A/S since March 2015 and Chair of the Committee since
- Healthcare and pharma industry
- Finance &
- Business development, M&A and external
- Human capital management
- Environmental, social and governance (ESG)
- 1985: MSc in Economics, University of Copenhagen,