Applying is simple. We request the submission of a white paper
(ideally no more than 1-3 pages long) describing the following:
1. Research interests or company focus.
2. The idea, concept, or technology of potential interest to us with
- Prior knowledge, experience, or track record in the given
- Description of the proposed project idea, suggested
next steps and fit to Co-creation Greenhouse model. It is possible
to describe more than one project.
- Explain how it is
envisaged Novo Nordisk could contribute to the project(s)
3. Concise description of applicant current position (if PI specify
all academic affiliations, career stage and current lab size; if
company provide address, both legal and for research activities, seed
stage and number of employees)
4. Any type and format of relevant supporting information (e.g.,
non-confidential slide deck, publication, patents, posters, CVs).