Are you one of our future finance managers? Then look no further!
The Global Finance Graduate Programme is designed to develop the next generation of finance leaders and will give you the opportunity to make a difference to the millions of people who rely on our products.
In Novo Nordisk, Finance focuses on driving competitive value
creation with a strong performance culture and focus on
During the 2-year programme, you will complete four 6-month-rotations across Novo Nordisk finance functions. As part of three rotations at the global headquarters in Denmark and one rotation abroad you will be involved in a variety of tasks. This is an example of how your journey as a Global Finance Graduate could look like:
We are a successful global pharmaceutical company and the world leader in diabetes care. Your skills, dedication and ambition will help us continue to change lives for the better as we grow our business and help millions of people around the world.
Working at Novo Nordisk provides the opportunity to make a significant difference to patients and society while also delivering exciting results from a business perspective.
Moreover, we provide personal and professional development
The above is just a small taste of what the Global Finance Graduate
Programme has to offer. So if all this sounds right for you, stay
tuned for updates on the job posting with more in-depth information
about this career opportunity.
For a position as a
Global Finance Graduate starting in September 2020, the application
deadline has passed - stay tuned for updates on Graduate positions
We are looking for candidates with:
• A relevant master’s degree and above average academic achievements
• International experience, for example from studying a full semester abroad, working or volunteering
• Relevant work experience or extracurricular activities obtained next to your studies
• An international outlook and the ability to adapt quickly to change
• A team-player mindset, excellent communication skills, high drive and an eagerness to learn
• Professional fluency in English, and be globally mobile
Do you want to learn more
about the Global Finance Graduate Programme? Watch these videos of
former Graduates’ experiences!