Looking for a life-changing career within global business? Join the Global Business Processes graduate programme!
The programme has been designed to develop the next generation of key people in our business functions and will give you the opportunity to make a difference to the millions of people who rely on our products.
You will get global experience and develop invaluable skills from working with a broad range of business processes across Novo Nordisk’s business areas and markets.
Are you one of tomorrow's key people? Use your master's degree to kick-start your career with us.
What’s it about?
Working with global
business processes in Novo Nordisk can happen through a wide range
of different and exciting roles and within a number of diverse teams
and functions – but no matter what, you will work with people who
all share the same commitment to excellence and to drive the
continued success of Novo Nordisk.
The Global Business Processes Graduate Programme offers rotational opportunities across Novo Nordisk in areas such as business development, corporate communication, public affairs, commercial strategy, supply chain and strategic R&D.
During the 2-year programme you will undertake three challenging and exciting rotations of 8-months duration, both in our corporate headquarters in Denmark and in one of our global affiliates. You will gain experience working as a fully-fledged member of the teams and receive leadership and team work training and development.
You will work with senior managers and build an international network of world-class colleagues, establishing yourself as one of tomorrow’s key people in global business at Novo Nordisk.
What's in it for me?
Together we're life-changing. We are a successful global pharmaceutical company and the world leader in diabetes care. Your skills, dedication and ambition will help us continue to change lives for the better as we grow our business and help millions of people around the world.
Working at Novo Nordisk, you will have the opportunity to make a significant difference to patients and society while also delivering exciting results from a business perspective.
We’ve designed the programme so that following its successful completion, you will be equipped with the skills and experience to become an integral part of our company – typically with an exciting permanent position in Denmark or elsewhere in our global organisation.
For a position as a Global Business Processes Graduate starting in
September 2020, the application deadline has passed - stay tuned for
updates on Graduate positions in 2021.
We are looking for candidates with:
• A Master’s degree in a relevant field, for example within economics, management, international business, strategy, communication or marketing – and above average academic achievements
• International experience, for example from studying a full semester abroad, working or volunteering
• Relevant work experience or extracurricular activities obtained next to your studies
• A passion for working with business processes and strategy, high drive, can-do attitude and an ability to adapt to change
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a professional and personal impact that is reflected in your desire to take the initiative and responsibility for your projects
• Professional fluency in English and be globally mobile