Need help selecting the graduate programme track that best fits your profile and study background? Click on the guide below to find out which track you should apply for.
For the positions as a Graduate starting in September 2020, the application period is open until 8 January 2020.
We are looking for candidates with:
• A relevant master’s degree from 2019 or 2020, and above average academic achievements
• International experience, for example from studying a full semester abroad, working or volunteering
• Relevant work experience or extracurricular activities obtained next to your studies
• An international outlook and the ability to adapt quickly to change
• A team-player mindset, excellent communication skills, high drive and an eagerness to learn
• Professional fluency in English, and who are globally mobile