Need help selecting the graduate programme track that best fits your profile and study background? Click on the guide below to find out which track you should apply for.
For the positions as a Graduate starting in September 2020, the application deadline has passed - stay tuned for updates on Graduate positions in 2021.
We are looking for
• A relevant master’s degree and above average academic achievements
• International experience, for example from studying a full semester abroad, working or volunteering
• Relevant work experience or extracurricular activities obtained next to your studies
• An international outlook and the ability to adapt quickly to change
• A team-player mindset, excellent communication skills, high drive and an eagerness to learn
• Professional fluency in English, and who are globally mobile