Novo Nordisk published its first environmental report in 1994, and was the first company in Denmark and one of the first internationally to do so. Since 2004, we have been reporting on our business performance in one, inclusive document, the Annual Report, in order to reflect the company’s objective to ‘strive to conduct our activities in a financially, environmentally and socially responsible way’.
Learn more about our reporting evolution.
An annual report and online reporting site
Nordisk's annual reports accounts for our performance during the year- with financial and non-financial information and data in one inclusive report, which can be downloaded as an pdf-document. In addition, an online site supplements the audited and assured written Annual Report by providing additional background, context and data on primarily sustainability issues. By exploring the online reporting site both the annual report and the additional data and context will be found.
- Annual Report 2012 (online site)
- Annual Report 2011 (online site)
- Annual Report 2010 (online site)
- Annual Report 2009 (online site)
- Annual Report 2008 (online site)
- Annual Report 2007 (online site)
- Annual Report 2006 (online site)
- Annual report 2005 (online site)
- Annual Report 2004 (online site)
Environmental and/or sustainability reports
- Sustainability Report 2003 (online site)
- Sustainability Report 2002 (online site)
- Triple Bottom Line Report 2001 (online site
- Environmental and Social Report 2000 (online site)
- Environmental and Social Report 1999
- Social Report 1998 (online site)
- Environmental Report 1998 (online site)
- Environmental Report 1997 (online site)
- Environmental Report 1996 (online site)
- Environmental Report 1995 (online site)