At Novo Nordisk, we are committed to improving the understanding and management of obesity as a disease.
For information about the research that Novo Nordisk is conducting in obesity and updates about our clinical trials, please visit our dedicated website.
By clicking the links below, you will be leaving the Novo Nordisk website. These links are to external websites, the content of which Novo Nordisk cannot be held responsible for, therefore please read the terms and conditions of the respective websites.
The World Health Organization:
- The obesity disease section of the World Health Organization website contains additional information about obesity related statistics, diagnosis and associated health risks.
Patient & research organisations
EASO patient council:
- The European Association for the Study of Obesity (EASO) is a dedicated resource for patient advocates, as well as other stakeholders and representatives.
- The EASO patient portal contains a patient specific Twitter feed, as well as resources including a Patient Spotlight Series, Patient Council webcasts, position statements and practical tips for people with obesity.
World Obesity Federation:
- The World Obesity Federation represents a global community of organisations dedicated to tackling the obesity crisis
- The organisation’s mission is to lead and drive global efforts to reduce, prevent and treat obesity.
Obesity Action Coalition:
- The Obesity Action Coalition is a leading non-profit organisation dedicated to giving a voice to individuals living with obesity and promoting better health through education, advocacy and support. Their website features many valuable resources, including guidance on using people-first language for obesity.